[asterisk-users] Delay when dialing...

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at stratustalk.com
Fri Jul 23 09:40:56 CDT 2021

Are you sure the call has been sent? Some phones have odd dialplans
installed, and may not send the call to the SIP relay until you meet the
dialplan reqs, press #, or otherwise wait the inter-digit timeout before
the call is actually placed.

If this is the case you need to take a hard look at the dialplan string
for the endpoint, and edit accordingly.

--
Jeff LaCoursiere
StratusTalk, Inc.