[asterisk-users] Delay when dialing...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomab.mx
Thu Jul 22 11:32:47 CDT 2021

     I started noticing a few days ago that whenever I dial any number
or extension there is a delay of 5 to 10 seconds before Asterisk
reacts.  I see nothing on the CLI for that time and then the call goes
through.  I have checked my network to make sure there is nothing
slowing down packets between the phones and the server.

     Any settings I should check on the Asterisk side?  This is
happening with all phones (several brands).

Carlos Chávez
+52 (55)8116-9161