[asterisk-users] Call Hold / Transfer via AMI

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Mon Jul 19 04:02:19 CDT 2021

Hi.

Nobody has any ideas?

I have an AMI login to a proprietary PBX (ie: I can't see or modify the dial
plan).  I can subscribe to all events, get channel numbers when calls are set
up, etc.  I can issue AMI commands, originate calls...

How can I use AMI to put a call on hold, and then either resume it, or perform
a transfer?

--
"Can you keep a secret?"
"Well, I shouldn't really tell you this, but... no."

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.