[asterisk-users] Asterisk 16.14.0 pjsip transport-tls cert parsing error

Ruisheng Peng rpeng at ifa.hawaii.edu
Fri Jan 29 14:16:38 CST 2021

Thanks Stefan for the pointer.

There isn't a /etc/ssl/openssl.cnf on the Centos7 box. There is a
/etc/pki/tls/openssl.cnf, but there's no MinProtocol or CipherString
defined there.  I installed corebot (for Letsencrypt auto renewal) thru
snap.  The openssl.cnf that comes with snap (under
/var/lib/snapd/snap/core/current/etc/ssl) is pretty similar to the one
under /etc/pki/tls, in both lacking MinProtocol and CipherString
definitions.

[root at voip1 ~]# openssl version

OpenSSL 1.0.2k-fips  26 Jan 2017

if it helps with anything.