[asterisk-users] Asterisk 16.14.0 pjsip transport-tls cert parsing error

Michael Maier m1278468 at mailbox.org
Thu Jan 28 23:41:20 CST 2021

On 27.01.21 at 22:57 Ruisheng Peng wrote:
> Thanks Michael for the suggestion!  I've installed strace and assigned one
> of the endpoints (SOFTPHONE_B) to use transport-tls. Then run strace (as
> user asterisk):
>
> [asterisk at voip1 ~]$ strace asterisk -rx "module reload res_pjsip.so"

You should use strace like this as root and from the very beginning of the start
of asterisk:

strace -f -o /tmp/strace.log asterisk -vvv -mqf -C /etc/asterisk/asterisk.conf

-f means, to follow even forked processes, ... (see man page)
-o writes all the output to a file. You can search afterwards pretty easily for
the file (or the open call).

You shouldn't do this in production but in the test environment!

You have to run it as long as the error has happened.

Thanks
Michael