[asterisk-users] Get a SHAKEN Identity Token (Alexander Perkins)

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Mon Jan 25 12:12:15 CST 2021

On Mon, 25 Jan 2021, Jeff LaCoursiere wrote:

> So how does this guy get around it?  It sounds to me like he is offering
> to sign calls for whoever, which IMO totally defeats the purpose.

IIRC, back when he first started hawking his solution, he accepted
everything. Numbers from Vitelity, my old out of service copper number,
555-555-5555.

I'm all for the discussion, but can you start a new thread so we don't
keep associating the innocent party (the OP) with this spammer.

--
Thanks in advance,