[asterisk-users] Get a SHAKEN Identity Token (Alexander Perkins)

Joshua C. Colp jcolp at digium.com
Mon Jan 25 07:44:23 CST 2021

On Sun, Jan 24, 2021 at 6:50 PM Steve Edwards <asterisk.org at sedwards.com>
wrote:

> On Sun, 24 Jan 2021, Saint Michael wrote:
>
> > Please look at this
> > https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-28924
> > I have a solution that works for any version of Asterisk, if interested
> contact me at venefax at the Google mail service.
>
> "I have a commercial solution that works for any version of Asterisk, if
> interested contact me at venefax at the Google mail service."
>
> Fixed. If you're going to post a commercial solution on a non-commercial
> forum, at least be up front about it.

Greetings all,

Just so everyone is aware I previously gave a final warning on commercial
solicitation on the asterisk-users mailing list to this individual[1]. As
they've continued to do so I've removed them from the mailing list. You are
free to communicate with them directly.

Cheers,

[1] http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2020-July/295208.html

--