[asterisk-users] Digium or Sangoma? What happened to Digium cards

thelma at sys-concept.com thelma at sys-concept.com
Wed Jan 13 11:28:20 CST 2021

I'm disappointed with Sangoma!

I have one of those Digium S101i (iaxy) adapters that is still working (in production), doesn't need any drivers.

After, I purchased Sangoma USBfxo (U100) adapter, never had a chance to use it (still brand new in a box) that require some extra driver to run it, driver that is no longer available.  And the U100 is obsolete.
So my advise stay away from Sangoma

Joseph