[asterisk-users] Sollicitated MWI not working

Marek Greško mgresko8 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 09:56:41 CST 2021

Hello,

thanks for tip. You were absolutely right. I did not realize the
voicemail context is defined in voicemail.conf. After adding the
context to the mailboxes configuration in endpoint it started working
correctly.

Morever using tcpdump I found out that defining mailboxes in both aor
and endpoint you get 500 as a response (but sitll working). It should
be defined in only one of them. Strange it is working also for
unsolicited if defined only in aor.

I did not get solicited working in either hardware phone or twinkle.
The unsolicited one is working in both.

Marek