[asterisk-users] Change by Deutsche Telekom end of februar. Can someone help me?

Michael Maier m1278468 at mailbox.org
Fri Feb 19 10:37:57 CST 2021

On 18.02.21 at 20:01 Luca Bertoncello wrote:
> Am 18.02.2021 um 18:59 schrieb Michael Maier:
>> On 17.02.21 at 21:46 Luca Bertoncello wrote:
>>> Am 16.02.2021 um 22:32 schrieb Michael Maier:
>>>
>>> Hi Michael

>>> So, maybe I got it...
>>> I tested the configuration with my Fax number and it seems to work (= I
>>> can call the fax and can call my mobile phone from the fax with
>>> "originate...").
>>
>> Congrats!
>
> So, it seems it does NOT work as expected...
> I tried to activate the FAX and it works, then I activated my number and
> it works, too.
> Finally I activated the number of my wife and it does not work anymore...
> If I call the number I can only see (verbose 42):
>
> [Feb 18 19:57:12] NOTICE[19379] res_pjsip/pjsip_distributor.c: Request
> 'INVITE' from '<sip:+49177111111 at telefonica-mobile.de;user=phone>'
> failed for '217.0.21.64:5060' (callid: p65550t1613674632m753568c93349s2)
> - No matching endpoint found

You have to do all of the configuration mentioned here[1] for *each* number.
Afterwards, you have to route the incoming call to an internal device. As I'm
using FreePBX, I don't know how to do it *correctly*.

> and no phone rings...
> After that, even if I restore the single number to SIP I only get the
> error and nothing work, until I restored _ALL_ numbers to SIP.
>
> Do someone has an explanation and (better!) a solution to the problem?

Solution:
You have the choice between: programming your PBX yourself (and have the struggle
and pain) or let this pretty difficile job do others for you - they provide
extremely good solutions for a lot of telephony features - it makes no sense to
reinvent those features without having the required knowledge - so, use FreePBX.
But it's of course your decision.

[1]
https://www.ip-phone-forum.de/threads/hilfe-f%C3%BCr-grundeinstellung-asterisk-telekom-ben%C3%B6tigt.307115/post-2374234