[asterisk-users] Change by Deutsche Telekom end of februar. Can someone help me?

Luca Bertoncello lucabert at lucabert.de
Wed Feb 17 14:46:43 CST 2021

Am 16.02.2021 um 22:32 schrieb Michael Maier:

Hi Michael

>> Maybe could you send me an abstract of your configuration?
>
> Take a look here [1]

So, maybe I got it...
I tested the configuration with my Fax number and it seems to work (= I
can call the fax and can call my mobile phone from the fax with
"originate...").

On the registration I have:

[pbxfax]
type = registration
retry_interval = 20
max_retries = 10
contact_user = 00493514977291
expiration = 120
transport = transport-udp
outbound_auth = pbxfax
client_uri = sip:03514977291 at tel.t-online.de
server_uri = sip:tel.t-online.de

First: can I use tel.t-online.de or _MUST_ I change it? If I understand
your previous E-Mail, I'd say that I can leave tel.t-online.de...

Then I have a question by the Dialplan... Currently I have:

[fax-out]
exten => _X.,1,NoOp()
exten => _X.,n,Verbose(2,Call from FAX)
exten => _X.,n,Dial(SIP/pbxfax/${EXTEN},,R)

And I'll replace it with:

[fax-out]
exten => _X.,1,NoOp()
exten => _X.,n,Verbose(2,Call from FAX)
exten => _X.,n,Dial(PJSIP/pbxfax/sip:${EXTEN}@tel.t-online.de,,R)

Is it correct? I tried with
"PJSIP/pbxfax/pjsip:${EXTEN}@tel.t-online.de,,R" and it does NOT work...
Is it correct, that I have to leave "sip:..."?

Thank you very much for your help!!
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert at lucabert.de)