[asterisk-users] Change by Deutsche Telekom end of februar. Can someone help me?

Luca Bertoncello lucabert at lucabert.de
Mon Feb 15 01:43:06 CST 2021

Hi list!

I received a letter from Deutsche Telekom where they say me, that I need
to change "something" on my router until 28.02.2021, otherwise I cannot
phone anymore.
Since I use Asterisk and I don't have a router, I'm not sure what I need
to do...
In the letter there is an URL to "explain" how to change the
configuration if I use a VoIP-phone, but they only say, that I don't
have to use Port 5060, but Port 0...

Surely there are in this list someone other using Deutsche Telekom...
Does someone of them understand what I should change in the Asterisk
configuration?

Thanks a lot
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert at lucabert.de)