[asterisk-users] Called number changed on SNOM 821

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Fri Dec 31 09:04:01 CST 2021

On Friday 31 December 2021 at 15:54:01, Luca Bertoncello wrote:

> Am 31.12.2021 um 14:39 schrieb Antony Stone:
>
> Hi Antony
>
> >> Last very strange problem is, that the list of missed calls on the phone
> >> is always empty...
> >
> > Check the SIP notifications which are being sent to the telephone for
> > these calls, and whether any of them contain a "Reason" code for
> > "Answered elsewhere".
>
> Got it...

> Now the very question is how to remove this header...

Check the Dial() command which places the call to the phone.  Does it contain
the "c" option?

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+16+Application_Dial

Antony.

--
In science, one tries to tell people
in such a way as to be understood by everyone

In poetry, it is the exact opposite.

 - Paul Dirac

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.