[asterisk-users] Called number changed on SNOM 821

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Tue Dec 28 12:41:54 CST 2021

On Tuesday 28 December 2021 at 18:17:00, Luca Bertoncello wrote:

> Am 28.12.2021 um 17:35 schrieb Antony Stone:
> >
> > Where exactly were those packets captured?
>
> tcpdump on the Asterisk-Server on the interface of the VLAN for the phones.
> All traffic captured.

Okay, so, returning to my question, do yu see any difference between the packet
inbound to Asterisk from the called telephone, and the packet outbound from
Asterisk to the calling telephone?

Antony.

--
I have an excellent memory.
I can't think of a single thing I've forgotten.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.