[asterisk-users] Called number changed on SNOM 821

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Tue Dec 28 10:22:10 CST 2021

On Tuesday 28 December 2021 at 16:58:01, Luca Bertoncello wrote:

> Am 28.12.2021 um 15:42 schrieb Antony Stone:
>
> Hi Antony,
>
> > Sounds like something strange is happening with Remote-Party-ID.>
> > Do a packet capture and see whether the 180 response from the callee's
> > phone contains an RPID header with silly content.
>
> I captured the packet but I don't see anything strange...
> Btw, what do you mean with "180 response"?

I mean the response from the called telephone in reply to the INVITE, which
contains the SIP code "180 Ringing" and may optionally have an RPID header.

Antony.

--
"Measuring average network latency is about as useful as measuring the mean
temperature of patients in a hospital."

 - Stéphane Bortzmeyer

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.