[asterisk-users] Called number changed on SNOM 821

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Tue Dec 28 08:42:39 CST 2021

On Tuesday 28 December 2021 at 14:30:17, Luca Bertoncello wrote:

> I have a Debian Server with Asterisk 16.2.1 from Debian repos and some
> SNOM phones (SNOM 821, last firmware 	snom821-SIP 8.7.5.35).
> If I call a number I can see in the display the called number, after a
> few seconds the number changes to the own numer.
> After hangup I just see my own number in the call log.

Sounds like something strange is happening with Remote-Party-ID.

Do a packet capture and see whether the 180 response from the callee's phone
contains an RPID header with silly content.

Antony.

--
"Remember: the S in IoT stands for Security."

 - Jan-Piet Mens

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.