[asterisk-users] Called number changed on SNOM 821

Luca Bertoncello lucabert at lucabert.de
Tue Dec 28 07:30:17 CST 2021

Dear list,

I have a very strange problem and no idea where the problem can be...

I have a Debian Server with Asterisk 16.2.1 from Debian repos and some
SNOM phones (SNOM 821, last firmware 	snom821-SIP 8.7.5.35).
If I call a number I can see in the display the called number, after a
few seconds the number changes to the own numer.
After hangup I just see my own number in the call log.
The same if I receive a call.

On the old Server (with Asterisk 11.7.0) with the same phones there was
no problem.

Do someone have any idea what can be the problem?

Thanks a lot
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert at lucabert.de)