[asterisk-users] Saying Ordinal Numbers

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Tue Aug 10 08:19:45 CDT 2021

On Tuesday 10 August 2021 at 15:16:11, Dovid Bender wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 10, 2021 at 8:19 AM <asterisk at phreaknet.org> wrote:
> >
> > The prompts for saying any ordinal number are all there: from 1 to
> > 999,999,999 - they just need to be spliced together properly. I am
> > currently in the process of refactoring core "Say" code and could add a
> > SayOrdinal() application while I'm at it. Would this meet your needs?
> > NA
> >
> > Yes. That would do it. Come to think of it you should have that code
> > already from the queue (where it announces what caller number you are).

Are you sure it says "you are currently third in the queue"?

I thought it said "you are currently at position number three in the queue"...

Antony.

--
Douglas was one of those writers who honourably failed to get anywhere with
'weekending'.  It put a premium on people who could write things that lasted

 - Geoffrey Perkins, about Douglas Adams

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.