[asterisk-users] Server loses sip registrations after converting to vm to mysql storage.

Mike Diehl mdiehl at diehlnet.com
Tue Apr 20 14:53:54 CDT 2021

Hi all,

I've got an old server (Asterisk 13.28.0) that I'm trying to configure to store voicemail in a
mysql database.

I have sip realtime working via odbc and it's been working well for years.

However, when I recompile Asterisk in order to store voicemail in the database, I have
problems.  (That is the ONLY thing I change.)

The server seems to run for a while and voicemail seems to work.  Then, the server loses
ALL of it's sip registrations.  I have a script that I can run to reload the registrations, but
the server eventually loses them again.

Any ideas as to where I should start looking?

Thanks in advance,

--
Mike Diehl