[asterisk-users] Which PCIe cards work with North American BRI & Asterisk?

bwa+asterisk-users at sonic.net bwa+asterisk-users at sonic.net
Wed Oct 21 06:06:58 CDT 2020

Which PCIe cards work with North American BRI & Asterisk?

Digium & Sangoma don't support it, according to everything I've read
(their manuals and their tech support).

I think I need National, maybe National 1 or National 2.  I already
got an NT-1.  I'm getting a few ISDN phones to test the circuit.
I ordered a Dialogic Diva Diva 4BRI - 8 PCI-E 4 Ports Quad 803-031-02B Gu...
but I'm concerned that it does not work out of the box with Asterisk and
requires proprietary closed firmware or software.

Brad Allen