[asterisk-users] CLI color prompt

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at stratustalk.com
Sun May 31 12:26:07 CDT 2020

Hi,

I had posted this a few hours ago, but got caught in moderation for
size.  I trimmed down the pic and attached.

I am on an Ubuntu 16 workstation, in an Ubuntu terminal window, ssh'ed
to the PBX (amazon instance).  You can see my term type matches yours.

I really don't know why yours doesn't work.  Perhaps you can tell us
what your terminal emulator is, what you are running it on, etc.
Whatever it is, it isn't properly interpreting the escape codes for
xterm-256color.  You could possibly try some different terminal types,
but this is an odd situation if the remote shell (is it remote?) can't
determine your termtype.  This is pretty ancient code.

	*Jeff LaCoursiere*
STRATUSTALK, INC. / CTO

Phone: 	*+1 703.496.4990 x108*
Mobile: 	*+1 815.546.6599*