[asterisk-users] rotatestrategy = none not working

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Wed May 20 12:17:59 CDT 2020

On Wed, 20 May 2020, David Cunningham wrote:

> Thanks for the answer. Since that's what we already have configured, any
> idea why it wouldn't work? As I said, when "asterisk -rx 'logger
> reload'" is run it still rotates the log file.

Sorry. No clues. I always use 'syslog' for logging everything. I just did
a quickie test to see if I could replicate the behavior.

There's about 600 lines of 'diff' between
asterisk-11.3.0-rc1/main/logger.c and asterisk-11.17.1/main/logger.c.

Maybe 'upgrading' to 11.17 wouldn't be too painful if it would resolve
your issue?

--
Thanks in advance,