[asterisk-users] Old Asterisk forums not working

Jonathan H lardconcepts at gmail.com
Fri May 15 11:47:43 CDT 2020

Thanks Joshua;

Working now - but regarding the slow wiki, it's normally 5-10 second page
load for me in the UK, but it was closer to 20 seconds earlier.
https://tools.pingdom.com/#5c862c04ad800000

Seems to be back to around 5 seconds now, but I notice that if I run a
Pingdom page test from a US server, the page loads in about 1.3 seconds.

I wonder if there might be a misconfigured edge cache my side of the pond
of something? (I'm in the UK)

Example:
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+13+ManagerEvent_AttendedTransfer
- tested 3 times
>From Washington test point, never *above* 1.5 seconds - DNS, SSL and
Connect all about 50ms
>From UK London test point, never *under *4 seconds -  DNS, SSL and Connect
all about 500ms (10x more)

Anyway, not to worry, a few seconds is fine, just thought I'd point out the
discrepancy!

Thanks again for the project/service

Jonathan