[asterisk-users] Old Asterisk forums not working

Jonathan H lardconcepts at gmail.com
Fri May 15 07:38:44 CDT 2020

Hello!

https://forums.asterisk.org/ is doing it again - "Content Encoding Error.
An error occurred during a connection to forums.asterisk.org. Please
contact the website owners to inform them of this problem".

Which is odd, as the Qualys test seems to pass, only losing a point for
supporting TLS 1.0. But I know it's not just me because Pingdom can't read
the page, either.

Also, the wiki seems VERY slow today - I'm trying to find out whether
agi_threadid is safe to use as an identifier to track a call, rather than
casting the uniquedid (a float) to an int (variables don't like dots in the
name!).

I had thought the agi_threadid would change each time a new thread was
started (after an agi_hangup/break etc was sent and the caller returned to
dialplan) but it appears to persist for the duration of the call/channel.

Hmmm....