[asterisk-users] 1 sided recordings in asterisk 16.10

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Tue May 12 06:15:54 CDT 2020

On Tuesday 12 May 2020 at 12:28:51, Israel Gottlieb wrote:

> Hi guys i upgraded to asterisk 16.10

From what?  Did you change anything else at the same time?

> and in most recordings you hear only leg A in the recording

What format are you recording with?

> sometimes you might hear a word of leg B

What dialplan command are you using to make the recording?

> Did any body hit this problem?

Can you downgrade to your previous version to see whether the problem goes
away?

What connectivity do you have on leg A and leg B - SIP phones?  Single SIP
accounts to an external provider?  SIP trunks for carrying multiple calls?
POTS hardware interface?

Regards,

Antony.

--
Schrödinger's rule of data integrity: the condition of any backup is unknown
until a restore is attempted.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.