[asterisk-users] Log queue threshold (1000) exceeded. Discarding new messages.

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Fri Jun 26 17:12:19 CDT 2020

On Friday 26 June 2020 at 23:35:14, Doug Lytle wrote:

> On 6/26/20 4:16 PM, Antony Stone wrote:
> > Where can I set this threshold?
>
> /etc/asterisk/logger.conf

logger_queue_limit

Ah, thanks.

I didn't see that because the upgrade process kept my existing logger.conf
instead of over-writing it with the new Asterisk 16 version (for which I'm
grateful, since it has my own settings in it).

https://github.com/asterisk/asterisk/blob/master/configs/samples/logger.conf.sample
gave me the information I needed though - just a pity I didn't find that when
looking up the error message :(

Regards,

Antony.

--
A user interface is like a joke.
If you have to explain it, it means it doesn't work.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.