[asterisk-users] Voice broken during calls (again...)

Luca Bertoncello lucabert at lucabert.de
Tue Jun 23 08:50:57 CDT 2020

Am 23.06.2020 15:43, schrieb Marek Greško:

Hi

>> Do you mean "my Linux-Box ignores ICMP packet unreachable" or
>> "Deutsche
>> Telekom ignores them"?
>
> I meant DT, but this was a speculation. I did not say they do. I
> consider it highly improbable. Then I was asking whether you do. As
> per configuration you sent you are not blocking icmp type 3 so this
> should not be an issue.

OK, so this should not be the problem...
What can we check now?
If you want, I can send my iptables-script. It is possible, that I have
there an error causing this behaviour...

Maybe someone in the list is an expert with iptables and can check it?
I know this program, but I'm not really an expert...

Thanks
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert at lucabert.de)