[asterisk-users] Voice broken during calls (again...)

Marek Greško mgresko8 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 02:28:34 CDT 2020

Hello,

if you need clampmss then it is highly probable there is a PMTU
discovery problem. The clampmss does not work for UDP.

I probably counted the size incorrectly. So you are able to ping with
size 1464 and not with 1466. How about trying same ping sizes from the
internet towards your site? I mean trying to ping from sites with
higher MTU than yours without lower MTU links in the path.

You know MTU is a size of l2 frame, so using ipv6 you are able to use
higher payload sizes because of ip header size.

Marek