[asterisk-users] Voice broken during calls (again...)

Marek Greško mgresko8 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 15:12:32 CDT 2020

Would you mind repeating the test with canreinvite=no set for all you
phones and mobile phones?

What is your upload bitrate? Is it guaranteed?

I would try also to test the PMTU:

Try:

ping -M  do -s 2000 ${ip address of the sip server}

You should receive icmp asking for lowering the packet size.

The LTE phones could have lower MTU and thus overcome PMTU problem.

Marek