[asterisk-users] CallerID fail with Voicetrading operator

Administrator admin at tootai.net
Thu Jun 18 12:57:03 CDT 2020

Hello,

does some people here use https://voicetrading.com which is a Dellmont
service from Netherlands. At the high begining they were also known as
Finarea (CH and DE mixed Co)

Anyway, after moving from Asterisk13/chan_sip to Asterisk16/PJSIP our
callerID is no more seen by them. We use

Set(CALLERID(num)=+331234356789) and Set(CALLERID(name)=Co name) or
equal to CALLERID(num). We tried replacing + with 00, same problem.

There support said they don't receive any callerID and we know that it's
not correct as we don't have problem with other providers like
PeopleFone, Sipgate or French Operators.

If anyone had a clue, a ticket is open on their side but we don't fill
that they want to react.

--
Daniel