[asterisk-users] Voice "broken" during calls

Marek Greško mgresko8 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 11:10:46 CDT 2020

Hi Luca,

I suspect the problem is either the line quality, aggregation or some
other factor. I can see you allow alaw and ulaw codecs for DT and
alaw, ulaw and gsm for the second provider. This could be the
difference why you observe problems mainly on DT. The alaw and ulaw
codec require 64 kbps stream, but gsm requires only 13 kbps. If this
is true, your problems will most probably be gone right after
switching to the business contract. So happy tomorow.

Marek