[asterisk-users] includes with time and timezone.

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Mon Jun 15 17:45:31 CDT 2020

On Monday 15 June 2020 at 23:30:28, John T. Bittner wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I cannot find much on examples but I did find one in Russian that shows
> this to use + or - the time difference from GMT. I have been testing and
> it does not work.
>
> 1st question do includes work with timezone
>
> include =>  day,08:00-17:00,mon-fri,*,*,[+5]

Omit the square brackets.

> What is the formatting for timezone in gotoiftime.
>
> GotoIfTime(times,weekdays,mdays,months,[timezone]?[labeliftrue:[labeliffals
> e]])

The square brackets simply identify optional items - they are not included in
themselves.  This is a fairly common convention in software documentation, I
think.

So, just as you would not put a [ after the ? sign, you do not put [ ] around
the timezone.

Regards,

Antony.

--
If I needed my own advice, I wouldn't give it to others.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.