[asterisk-users] Voice "broken" during calls

Luca Bertoncello lucabert at lucabert.de
Mon Jun 15 15:27:51 CDT 2020

Am 15.06.2020 um 21:50 schrieb Luca Bertoncello:

> What do you mean now? If I can use the full available band or if I can
> download exactly 50Mbs?
> The answer to the first question is: YES! That's why I use a traffic
> shaper... ;)
> The answer to the second question is: NO. I made a speedtest right now
> and I get only ~18Mbps download.

And some other information, too.

I checked the xDSL-statistics of my DSL-Modem (which use the BananaPI to
establish the PPPoE connection):

					adsl: ADSL driver and PHY status
Last Retrain Reason:	2
Last initialization procedure status:	0
Max:	Upstream rate = 1709 Kbps, Downstream rate = 19888 Kbps
Bearer:	0, Upstream rate = 1626 Kbps, Downstream rate = 20113 Kbps
Bearer:	1, Upstream rate = 0 Kbps, Downstream rate = 0 Kbps

So it seems, that my connection is about the half of the theorical one...

I think, I must call Deutsche Telekom, but since I'll change my contract
at 18.06., I'll wait some days. Then I'll have a "business" contract,
and I hope I don't must speak with someone that can just say "you have
to reboot your Fritzbox. What? You don't have a Fritzbox? That's not
possible. Please check your Fritbox, I can't reach it"... ;)

Bye
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert at lucabert.de)