[asterisk-users] Any api (agi/ari/ami) equivalent of "core show calls"?

Jonathan H lardconcepts at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 16:44:37 CDT 2020

Wow! I've been *-ing for about 6 years and had literally no idea about
that!

I can see a way I could put it to a different use, but it seems to be a bit
of a sledgehammer to crack the walnut of "how many current callers"
compared to one line of (albeit hacky) dialplan.

That's making me sound ungrateful. I don't mean to be!