[asterisk-users] Voice "broken" during calls

Luca Bertoncello lucabert at lucabert.de
Sat Jun 13 01:28:21 CDT 2020

Hi!

I have a Asterisk installation to manage my phones at home (provider is
Deutsche Telekom).
It works, but very often the voice is "broken"...
Yesterday during a call it was very difficult to understand what my
partner sayd...

It can NOT be a problem of other downloads/uploads, since in that moment
there were no ones...

I already had the problem in the past, solved it enabling the jitter,
but the problem with jitter enabled was a long delay (1-2 seconds) in
the communication, so I disabled it.

Can someone suggest me what can I do?
I can send extract of my configuration if needed.

Thanks a lot
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert at lucabert.de)