[asterisk-users] call replicating

Marek Greško mgresko8 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 11:24:12 CDT 2020

Hello,

after migration from chan_sip to res_pjsip I get strange behavior when
receiving call from the outside world. When call is received, it is
replicated multiple times. Two of that calls get to the phone. So the
phone is ringing on both lines. When having only Dial function in
dialplan I am able to place call. But when creating some dialplan
procedures containing VoiceMail I get phone ringing for 1 second and
it stops. The caller is immediatelly directed to voicemail. It is
because the second (or third) call gets busy.

How can this behavior been overriden? I do not expect this is problem
on provider side, since it was working normally using chan_sip.

Thanks

Marek