[asterisk-users] Queues - how to add back a agent without all other calls to agents stoping and re-starting

Paddy Grice paddy at wizaner.com
Thu Jul 23 02:42:08 CDT 2020

Hi All

I have a problem with queues that I have been trying to solve for many
months - the customer has now picked back up onto this and wanting a
solution - any guidance, ideas or solutions welcome.

This is the situation :-

We have a number of agents in a ringall group, a call joins the queue and
all handsets ring - great.

An agent answers and handles the call - great.

The call is cleared but the agents handset is not re-rung (for the next
call) until timeout seconds elapse at that time all other agents handsets
stop ringing for a moment and then start again.

As I say any help or guidance appreciated

Paddy