[asterisk-users] Redis in place of astdb

Olivier oza.4h07 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 09:47:58 CDT 2020

Though ASTDB use is very flexible with DB() function, abandoning this
flexibility to gain REDIS features (clustering, speed, ..) has benefits.

Still, being able to "implement ASTDB with REDIS" would allow a lot
currently impossible setups (synchronizing SIP registrations on multiples
Asterisk instances, ...)