[asterisk-users] Example of Jitsi Desktop provisioning file
oza.4h07 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 09:39:45 CDT 2020
1. I'm looking for an (anomized) example of a Jitsi Desktop provisioning
file compliant with Asterisk ?
Jitsi Doc mentions it should adhere to Java properties file syntax (see
) but a working example would help.
If this example file included the following settings, it would be perfect:
- sip username, secret, authname, ...
- codec G711, RFC2833
- local or remote phonebook
- provisioning through HTTP(S)
2. Have ever tried passing some setting to installer (see ). Comments ?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the asterisk-users