[asterisk-users] 13.22.0 - HTTP session count exceeded 100 sessions - instance unusable

Stefan Viljoen viljoens at verishare.co.za
Wed Jul 1 09:04:13 CDT 2020

Hi Joshua

No back-off, but I am caching the last 5000 results and and first hitting the cache to see if a recent command already provided the information I'm seeking for a particular request.

I'll see if I can do some simulation and see if I'm effectively DDOSing the local HTTP interface.

I'll have to see if I maybe have a resource leak in my code that makes the HTTP request, which is set  to "Connection: close" already (and not "Connection: keep-alive" at HTTP request header level) hang around and keep the HTTP connection open to Asterisk.

Does the HTTP implementation in Asterisk heed this "Connection:" HTTP header?

--
Stefan