[asterisk-users] res_pjsip.c:3461 ast_sip_set_tpselector_from_transport_name: Unable to retrieve PJSIP transport 'transport-name'

Benoit Panizzon benoit.panizzon at imp.ch
Tue Jan 14 03:28:47 CST 2020

Hi Gang

I gave up on running asterisk with two interfaces without it mixing up
the ip addresses.

So I have removed one transport definition from pjsip.conf

Now * keeps complaining:

res_pjsip.c:3461 ast_sip_set_tpselector_from_transport_name: Unable to retrieve PJSIP transport 'transport-name'

I did a grep on /etc/asterisk for that transport name. It's in any file
anymore.

Restarted asterisk. Error is still there.

Is there any kind of config cache somewhere which I need to clear?

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden