[asterisk-users] Multiple real times for same object

Joshua C. Colp jcolp at sangoma.com
Thu Jan 2 05:12:50 CST 2020

On Sun, Dec 29, 2019 at 10:22 AM Dovid Bender <dovid at telecurve.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there any way in Asterisk to have multiple forms of real time for the
> same object? For instance my main source for real time is MySQL. I want a
> fail over that if a mailbox is say not in the MySQL database for Asterisk
> to try via curl.

The realtime configuration describes a failover method with priorities[1],
but I'm not sure if anyone has used it in recent times or if it works with
voicemail. I'm also not sure if it'll behave exactly as you want and kick
in when it's not found.

[1]
https://github.com/asterisk/asterisk/blob/master/configs/samples/extconfig.conf.sample#L52

--