[asterisk-users] PJSIP crashes

Sean Bright sean.bright at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 10:55:58 CST 2020

On 2/26/2020 5:06 PM, Saint Michael wrote:
> PJSIP should log a warting and continue.

That's exactly what it is doing unless I am misunderstanding. You didn't
answer my question last time - is Asterisk actually "crashing?"

> It is causing the CPU usage to spike dramatically.

If you are able to provide reproducing steps, feel free to open an
issue¹ and someone will take a look at it. If you don't want to do that
for whatever reason, you can install a proxy (like Kamailio) in front of
your Asterisk server which can weed out malformed SIP packets like the
example one you provided.

Kind regards,
Sean

[1] https://issues.asterisk.org/jira