[asterisk-users] One way audio on new build

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Mon Feb 24 20:58:59 CST 2020

Hello Asterisk,

I've been running a CENTOS 5 box with Asterisk 14 and am trying to
move to Asterisk 17.2 on a new Fedora Server 31 box. I built Asterisk
from Source as I've always done and copied all the configuration files
and other stuff from the old box. Everything comes up as expected and
it all seems to work except I have one way audio. I'm still using SIP,
not pjsip. As soon as I put the old box back the one way audio problem
is gone. Any suggestions where I should look?

Thanks, Ira