[asterisk-users] TDM cards

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Wed Feb 19 14:46:19 CST 2020

On 2020-02-16 16:48, Dovid Bender wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It's been forever since I dealt with POTS lines. We have a client that
> needs FXS and FXO support. If memory serves correct we used the TDM400P
> with fxs_gs/fxo_gs. What's the equivalent of that card today?

Wow.  Lotta replies.  I haven't done POTS in forever, either, but when I
last did, it was with the Sangoma cards, like so:
https://www.sangoma.com/telephony-cards/analog/

I normally wouldn't post Sangoma to a Digium list... but since Sangoma
went and acquired Digium, I guess it kinda makes sense.

-Ken