[asterisk-users] Predictive call - agent talking to a customer, then suddenly talking to another customer

Stefan Viljoen viljoens at verishare.co.za
Fri Feb 14 02:45:12 CST 2020

Hi, do you have NAT between Asterisk and agent phones?

S pozdravem
Tomáš Holý

Hi Tomas

Thanks for replying.

Yes, the phones are in one location in a LAN and are then NATed to enable them to contact the Asterisk which is hosted in the cloud.

A typical sip.conf phone configuration on the remote server for the site is

[general]
session-timers=refuse
disallow=all
allow=g729:20