[asterisk-users] HELP! I can't get my Cisco CP-7960G IP hardphone to register on my Asterisk VoIP IP PBX SIP Server with FreePBX GUI

Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming ceo at teo-en-ming.com
Thu Dec 24 08:40:18 CST 2020

Hi Duncan Turnbull,

It is a newly created PJSIP extension with default settings. I have
never configured Do Not Disturb settings before.

Could it be something else?

Do I need to run tcpdump on the Asterisk PBX server again?

--
-----BEGIN EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

The Gospel for all Targeted Individuals (TIs):

[The New York Times] Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of
U.S. Embassy Workers

Link:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

Singaporean Targeted Individual Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's
Academic
Qualifications as at 14 Feb 2019 and refugee seeking attempts at the
United Nations Refugee Agency Bangkok (21 Mar 2017), in Taiwan (5 Aug
2019) and Australia (25 Dec 2019 to 9 Jan 2020):

[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

[2] https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming

-----END EMAIL SIGNATURE-----