[asterisk-users] HELP! I can't get my Cisco CP-7960G IP hardphone to register on my Asterisk VoIP IP PBX SIP Server with FreePBX GUI

Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming ceo at teo-en-ming.com
Tue Dec 22 03:42:35 CST 2020

Good day from Singapore,

I seem to have found the solution at FreePBX community forums. Please
check out the following discussion thread.

Discussion Thread: Cisco 7940 registration problem RESOLVED
Link:
https://community.freepbx.org/t/cisco-7940-registration-problem-resolved/30285

But I don't understand very well what users at this discussion thread
are talking about. Can someone help me understand better after reading
through the above discussion thread?

For your information, I am using PJSIP extension instead of CHAN_SIP
extension.

I am planning to work on my Cisco 7960 IP phone registration problem
this coming Christmas 2020 weekends.

Thank you very much for your kind assistance.

--
-----BEGIN EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

The Gospel for all Targeted Individuals (TIs):

[The New York Times] Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of
U.S. Embassy Workers

Link:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

Singaporean Targeted Individual Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's
Academic
Qualifications as at 14 Feb 2019 and refugee seeking attempts at the
United Nations Refugee Agency Bangkok (21 Mar 2017), in Taiwan (5 Aug
2019) and Australia (25 Dec 2019 to 9 Jan 2020):

[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

[2] https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming

-----END EMAIL SIGNATURE-----