[asterisk-users] I found an excellent guide: Configure Asterisk VoIP IP PBX SIP Server with Cisco IP Phones

Ryan, Travis RyanT at OscarWinski.com
Fri Dec 18 09:37:53 CST 2020

I've found the SPA525G2's much easier to deal with than the 7960's. Probably more money, but worth it in my opinion.

________________________________
From: asterisk-users <asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com> on behalf of Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming <ceo at teo-en-ming.com>
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2020 10:36 AM
To: jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org <jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org>
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] I found an excellent guide: Configure Asterisk VoIP IP PBX SIP Server with Cisco IP Phones

Thank you for your advice and caution.

I will install a TFTP server on my Asterisk PBX server, according to the
guide I mentioned earlier.

--
-----BEGIN EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

The Gospel for all Targeted Individuals (TIs):

[The New York Times] Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of
U.S. Embassy Workers

Link:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

Singaporean Targeted Individual Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's
Academic
Qualifications as at 14 Feb 2019 and refugee seeking attempts at the
United Nations Refugee Agency Bangkok (21 Mar 2017), in Taiwan (5 Aug
2019) and Australia (25 Dec 2019 to 9 Jan 2020):

[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

[2] https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming

-----END EMAIL SIGNATURE-----