[asterisk-users] upgrade asterisk 11 to 13 or 11-16

Jöran Vinzens vinzens at sipgate.de
Mon Dec 7 06:06:16 CST 2020

Hi,

I guess describing how SIPp works here on a mailliste might be too much.
But if you do not want to prove your setup automatically, you do not need
to know SIPp.

But there was a talk in 2014 Astricon giving an overview about SIP Testing
with SIPp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZMrPJM4HMc

BR
Jöran

Jöran Vinzens - vinzens at sipgate.de
Telefon: +49 211-63 55 56-21
Telefax: +49 211-63 55 55-22

sipgate GmbH - Gladbacher Str. 74 - 40219 Düsseldorf
HRB Düsseldorf 39841 - Geschäftsführer: Thilo Salmon, Tim Mois
Steuernummer: 106/5724/7147, Umsatzsteuer-ID: DE219349391

www.sipgate.de - www.sipgate.co.uk